close

“好好想想.......” “Think it over…”

今天我們擁有了更高層的大樓以及更寬闊的高速公路,
Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,

但是我們的性情卻更為急躁,眼光也更加狹隘
but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view.

我們消耗極多,享受到的卻很少
We spend more, but enjoy less.

我們住的房屋大了,但我們的家庭成員卻越來越少了
We have bigger houses, but smaller families.

我們擁有了更多的知識,但我們的判斷力卻差了
We have more knowledge, but less judgement.

我們擁有的財富倍增,但其價值卻減少了
We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values.

 

 

我們談論得很多,但我們所愛的卻很少,我們的仇恨也更多了
We talk much, we love only a little, and we hate too much.

我們可以征服 太空,卻征服不了我們的內心
We have conquered the outer space, but not our inner space.

我們的收入增加了,但我們的道德卻少了
We have higher income, but less morals.

我們的時代更加之自由了,而我們擁有的快樂時光卻越來越少了
These are times with more liberty, but less joy.

我們有了更多的食品供應,但我們所能得到的營養卻越來越少了
We have much more food, but less nutrition.

現在每個家庭都可以有雙份的收入,但離婚的現象卻越來越多了
These are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home, but divorces increase.

我們可以有越來越精致的住房,但同時我們也有了更多破碎的家庭
These are times of finer houses, but more broken homes.

這就是我為什麼要說,讓我們從今天開始
That’s why I propose, that as of today,

不要將你的東西為了某一個特別的時刻而預留著,
You do not keep anything for a special occasion,

因為你生活的每一天都是那麼特別
because every day that you live is a special occasion.

坐在你家的房屋前廊,多讀一些書,去尋找更多的知識, 
Search for knowledge, read more, sit on your front porch and

以讚美的眼光去享受你眼前的風景,不要帶有任何功利的想法
admire the view without paying attention to your needs.

花多點時間與你的家人及朋友在一起,吃你想吃的食物,去你愛去的地方
Spend more time with your family and friends, eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love.

生活就是由一這連串快樂時光組成的時光鍊,我們不僅僅是為了生存而生存
Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment; not only about survival.

舉起你珍藏的水晶高腳杯吧,不要吝嗇灑上你最好的香水,任何時候你想用就享用吧
Use your crystal goblets. Do not save your best perfume, and use it every time you feel you want it.

從你的詞彙庫中移去那些所謂的“有那麼一天”或者是“某一天”
Remove from your vocabulary phrases like “one of these days” and “someday”.

你曾打算有那麼一天要寫的信,請今天就寫吧﹗
Let’s write that letter we thought of writing “one of these days”.

請告訴我們的家人和朋友,我們是多麼得愛他們
Let’s tell our families and friends how much we love them.

不要延遲任何可以給你生活帶來歡笑和快樂的事情
Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life.

每一天、每一小時、每一分鐘都是那麼特別
Every day, every hour, and every minute is special.

因為你不知道這是否是最後一刻
And you don’t know if it will be your last.

如果你太忙了,以至於沒有時間將這份信息傳送給你所愛的人,
If you’re too busy to take the time to send this message to someone you love,

請你告訴你自己你會在”有那麼一天天”發出去,只是想一想,你想的這一天可能你已經不在了
and you tell yourself you will send it “one of these days”. Just think...“one of these days” you may not be here to send it!

總之,你應當用歡喜心 清淨心 慈悲心及感恩心去生活才能圓滿人生
After all, you ought to live with mind in happiness, cleaning ,charity and thanksgiving for a perfect life.

 

 

這是一篇在網路上看到的好文章,基本上就是價值觀吧!

出處:http://everfavrtom.xxking.com/goodknowledge.html

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Hannah 的頭像
    Hannah

    Hannah紐約台灣進行式

    Hannah 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()