close
這首歌很好聽,但我覺得American idol的Candice Glover 唱得太有感覺了。
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTtNNbWRHXo&feature=youtu.be


You’ve Changed by Bettie Serveert

You moved away, from around the corner with somebody new.
你搬走了, 從那個又有新來的人住的角落

Now they say that you are up and coming, but I’m not sure what it is you do.
現在他們說你又會回來 但我不確定你會作些什麼

Last year, from a to z, was a far cry from pain.
去年 所有的事情就像是從痛苦的幽谷中傳來的遙遠哭泣

But anyone here could ‘ve warned me how long it should’ve stayed the same,
但沒有人警示我那同樣的痛會持續多久

It could’ve stayed the same. 那痛一樣地持續著

You’ve changed, so have i, 你變了,而我也是

But anyway, i tried to stay and now i wonder why
但無論如何 我試著留下而現在我好奇著

You’ve changed, and so have i. 你變了,而我也是

Our independent ways of life just never seemed to apply.
我們獨立的生活方式看起來卻從來是行不通的

And from now on, we carry on, but remember this:
從現在開始 我們都要繼續生活 但記住這點

We’re writing our names in the lifes of the ones we miss.
我們正寫下我們的名字在我們失去的那些日子裡

It’s funny how we use are pitty and replace it with joy.
有趣的是我們如何運用?? 而用歡樂來取代它

You should’ve been there with me, in new york city, you could ‘ve filled the void
你應該和我一起在紐約的 你應該 ??

But now, you try to get back at me with that same feeble stare.
但是現在 你試著回來找我帶著那相同脆弱的眼神

You say, “ your life is just some stupid story and no one really cares,”
‘cause no one really cares, that

你說 你的生活舊址是ㄧ些愚蠢的故事而且沒人在乎 因為沒人真的在乎

You’ve changed, well so have i, 你變了,而我也是

But anyway, i tried to stay and now i wonder why you’ve changed, and so have i.
但無論如何 我試著留下而現在我好奇著為何你變了,而我也是

Our independent ways of life just never seemed to apply.
我們獨立的生活方式看起來卻從來是行不通的

Holy Mary, mother of god, forgive our sins .
聖母瑪莉 原諒我們的罪吧

We never know what it is we’ve got until the cold city wind blows it all in our face,
我們從來不知道我們得到了什麼直到冷酷城市的風吹在我們臉上

With a humbling disgrace.
那帶著謙虛羞愧的風

How do you deal with a story like this?
你如何解讀像這樣的令人不勝唏噓的故事呢

We’re writing our names in the lifes of the ones we miss.
我們正寫下我們的名字在我們失去的那些日子裡
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Hannah 的頭像
    Hannah

    Hannah紐約台灣進行式

    Hannah 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()